welcome to know how to take off acrylic nails where we shall share with you all of the possible methods for the removal of acrylic nails at home with and without Acetone user. You would come to know how to take off acrylic nails by yourself so that the next time you pay for nail application, you don’t have to pay for the removal.
At the same time, you should better understand that things should be done properly, otherwise you may harm your natural nails and skin as well. So, be more careful while taking acrylic nails off.
Different Methods on How to Take Off Acrylic Nails at Home by Yourself
When it comes to removing the acrylic nails at home by yourself, there are many options available with you. You can do it yourself at home if you don’t want to bear extra costs at the saloon. You can check out the best way to take off acrylic nails as per your own requirements and availability of options. Although salon is the best option for this but you can do it on your own if you get complete guidance.
DO-IT_YOURSELF on How to Take Off Acrylic Nails
The easiest way to take off acrylic nails is to remove them using the Acetone solution. You need to be careful as you need only that solution which is completely safe for the skin and works great on dissolving the acrylic nails. There are many brands available in the market that can be used for this purpose. You can also use the acrylic nail polish removers that are offered by different cosmetic companies. The required amount of Acetone should be there in those nail enamel removers so that it could work properly.
Acrylic Nail Supplies for Removal with Acetone Method :
Let us take a look on what supplies you need in order to take your acrylic nails off with Acetone. Here we go:
- First of all, you should get a good amount of Acetone liquid. The supply should be enough to soak your finger tips and nails so that you completely get rid of the acrylic nails. The Acetone should not be expired and you should not use the substandard product for this purpose as well because it may harm your skin as well as natural nails.
- Arrange a towel or washing cloth so that you could keep it safe to the environment.
- A bowl made of glass should be arranged to put Acetone in. It should be larger enough to accommodate your finger tips.
- A nail buffer to buff off the layers of acrylic nails.
- A nail file to reshape the nails
- Orange Sticks
- Vaseline or other type of petroleum jelly to apply after the acrylic nail removal
- Tissue or some old cloth to clean the wiped acrylic
Acrylic Nails Removal Process:
So, how do i take off acrylic nails? Let us take a look at step by step guide to removing the acrylic nails in a safe manner.
- First of all, cover the whole of the space with the old clothes or the old towels so that it doesn’t damage any of the area that is surrounding. You must be doing that over some table. Acetone is quite damaging to the furniture products. So, cover everything like that.
- Now, take the glass bowl and the container of the liquid Acetone. Pour the required amount of Acetone in the bowl and the quantity should be enough where you could dip your finger nails.
- Well before you dip your fingers in the bowl, apply some petroleum jelly or Vaseline, whatever you have, on the areas of fingers except the nails so that Acetone does not harm your skin.
- Now, your fingers are ready to be soaked into the Acetone solution. Dip your nails only and don’t dip the whole of your fingers. All of the nails should be deep inside the solution.
- You have to soak your finger nails in the Acetone solution for a period of 15-20 minutes. By the time passes, it would start dissolving.
- Once you find the Acrylic to be gooey and dissolving, take the cuticle stick to scrape that off from the nails. Do not scrape hard as it would be easily done. If you still think that it is not Acrylic nails removal is not 100%, you can give it 5 minutes more for soaking in Acetone.
- There would still be some acrylic on the sides and the corners of the nails that can be removed by scraping with the towel or the tissue soaked in the Acetone solution. Wash and dry your nails once you think that the whole of taking acrylic nails off is done.
- After you are done with Acrylic nails removal, apply the moisturizer so that any risk of irritation or any other skin problem could be avoided after taking off acrylic nails.
Attention: Acrylic Nails Removal with Acetone
As you are looking to find out how to safely take off acrylic nails, you should be more than careful as there might be some issues that you might have to encounter. You should not continue using Acetone removal method for nails removal if you come up with redness, itchiness, pain or anything that sounds alarming to you. You should stop right away then. Wash off all of the acetone with some gentle soap and air dry the hands. Apply some moisturizer. If the irritation or any other problem continues, you should consult the physician at your earliest possible.
In the coming articles, we’d discuss with you on
- how to easily take off acrylic nails
- how to take acrylic nails off
- how to take acrylic nails off with acetone
- how to take off acrylic nails at home
- how to take off acrylic nails by yourself
- how to take off acrylic nails easy
- how to take off acrylic nails fast
- how to take off contacts with acrylic nails
- how to take off professional acrylic nails
- how to take out acrylic nails
- how to take polish off acrylic nails
- take acrylic nails off