Here we are going to share all possible and best ways on How to take off acrylic nails without acetone. Acetone is a chemical used widely for many domestic purposes and it can easily be purchased from a local market. You can also buy it from online stores. It does not give any harm to your skin if used properly. Even then if you do not want to use it to remove your acrylic nails at home then you have other options that can be good to wipe away all the acrylic nails from your skin.
Acrylic nails are loved by most of the European and American ladies. Australian women also find acrylic nails quite impressive and fashionable as they are going to join a party. Acrylic nails designs 2016 are not only elegant but also unique and look fresh and natural. After you are done enjoying the party and making impression with your beautiful acrylic nails, you might need them no more. Although acrylic nails work for quite a long time and they are very durable but not every lady would like to keep them going. Acrylic nail application and designing are the things that every woman can’t do on her own but removing the acrylic nails is something that every woman can perform on her own at home.
Why to know how to take off acrylic nails without acetone fast
When it comes to the acrylic nail removal at home, there are many ways to do the same. Most of the methods on how to take off acrylic nails involve the use of acetone or nail polish removers with acetone. Acetone works faster and easily on dissolving the acrylic from your natural nails. You might feel a bit more dryness after the nail removal with acetone but it might not be recommended to you to use acetone.
There are different reasons or issues that can lead to removing acrylic nails without acetone. Let us check out why ladies might not be able to use it for their fake nail removal. Here we go:
Using Acetone again and again is not recommended as it might cause some serious skin allergies or other issues.
- You are a party girl and you have to don acrylic nails every next day and consistent use of acrylic nails might harm your nails and hands.
- You are allergic to the acetone.
- You can’t afford to avail the acetone.
- Pure acetone harms your skin
- You don’t want to use acetone for acrylic nail removal
In addition to that, you may find it good to remove acrylic nails without acetone.
Methods on how to take off acrylic nails without acetone at home
There are different methods that you can use to remove your acrylic nails without acetone. Taking off acrylic nails without acetone might take a bit more time as well as hard work. If you think you want to do that, you may opt for these methods.
What to Do on How to Take Off Acrylic Nails without Acetone
Let me tell you that it is a bit hard work to do if you don’t want to use acetone. The work is simple but may take time. Let me share what you may need and how you need to do it.
- First of all, take a look at your natural nails. Do they appear out now? Enjoy your acrylic nails till your natural nails are grown to a level that they can easily be separated from your acrylic nails. Do not pull your nails anyway.
- Next thing to do is to clip the acrylic nails. You can clip the fake nails only with the special nail clipper made to clip the acrylic nails. Using a regular nail clipper can be harmful to your natural nails and acrylic might not be cut well. Now, cut the acrylic nails as down to the natural nails as possible.
- Take a 4 sided buffer. A 4 sided buffer would have different levels of buffering speeds. First take the coarser side and buff the nails as down to the natural nails skin as you can go. Try to scratch out the maximum amount of acrylic from your natural nails. This is the most time consuming task and needs your patience and care at the same time. Buffing to the most probable level would show the last layers of acrylic on your natural nails and would look like the same. It would take a good time to see a thin layer of acrylic left.
- As the last thin layer of the acrylic is still on your natural nails skin, now take a cuticle stick with you. With the help of this stick, pry up the acrylic nails from the base of the natural nails. As the edges are pried up, cut them with the cuticle clipper. Perform this process till the whole of the acrylic nails are removed.
- Once you are done with acrylic nail removal, buff off any residual with the soft side of the nail buffer.
- Apply the moisturizer or cuticle oil on the nail. You can also apply the nail strengthening polish so that your natural nails don’t get out of shape.
Enjoy the same lively natural nails now as you get to know how to take off acrylic nails without acetone.