If you don’t have any notion about how to take off acrylic nails yourself. Then you don’t need to be worried, because we have many ideas about it. Here, we are going to describe the easiest way to take off acrylic nails. We guarantee you that after reading this article you will acquire how to take off acrylic nails yourself.
Acrylic nails are getting famous day by day in the fashion industry. Almost every modern girl uses them to show the different aspects of her personality. Acrylic nails are in different colors and designs. You can also polish them of your desired color for an event and for the next event you can remove old color by a remover and then polish them back in a new color.
It means acrylic nails enhance the beauty of your hands as well as your whole personality. After all, when you decide to take acrylic nails off, the major question arises in your mind is how do I put off acrylic nails? After reading this article, it would not be an impossible task.
Acrylic Nails Supplies List to Remove Nails by Yourself
- nail clipper
- cotton balls
- aluminum foil
- glass bowl
- petroleum jelly
How to take off acrylic nails by yourself procedure
- First of all you have to take a nail clipper for cutting the acrylic nails. Trip the tips of your acrylic nails as short as possible. Cutting of acrylic nails will make your task easy and quick because in this way you are going to deal with shorter nails.
- Now use a fine quality file to buff your nails to remove the polish on the topcoats of your acrylic nails.
- In this step, you need to pour the acetone in the glass bowl. Here, you have to adopt two precautions; do not microwave the acetone to make it hot and do not light a cigarette near acetone because acetone is flammable. You can use a large bowl full of hot water to place the bowl of acetone in it to warm it.
- At this stage, you have to apply the petroleum jelly around the skin of your nails. This will prevent you from the harmful side effect of acetone on the skin.
- Dip the cotton balls in the warmed acetone and place one cotton ball on the tip of one finger. Wrap them tightly against acrylic nails using pieces of aluminum sheet. Leave your nails for almost 30 mints.
- Remove the aluminum sheet and cotton balls after 30 minutes, your acrylic nails would take off easily with the cotton balls. If you meet any resistance, repeat the process for more 20 minutes and attempt to take them off.
- Use a nail file to smooth your natural nails and to remove the gel from your nails.
- Now wash your hands thoroughly with soup and water, dry your hands with soft towel and rub them with any moisturizer.
We hope you have learned a lot from this article. Now try this easiest way on how to take off acrylic nails by yourself and save your money and time.