There are thousands of women who search for how to remove acrylic nails at home without acetone yahoo answers each month because they are not comfortable with acetone. We will let you know how to take off acrylic nails at home without acetone easily.
Important Considerations before Starting to Remove Acrylic Nails:
Before you get the answer to “how do i take off acrylic nails at home without acetone”, please refer to the below given points:
- It is time consuming so you have to be patient
- You will have to use buffer very carefully and gently
- Use water and regular soap to remove cuticle oil and moisturizer
After considering the points, we can move to how to take off acrylic nails at home without acetone.
Remove Acrylic Nail Using File:
It is one of the simplest methods of how to take off acrylic nails at home without acetone or nail polish remover. Refer to the below mentioned simple steps to know how to take off acrylic nails at home without acetone:
- The first thing to do is cut the nails as short as possible using a clipper. Although, you can use a regular clipper but using an acrylic nail clipper is highly suggested.
- The next step in how to get off acrylic nails at home without acetone guide is filing the acrylic nails. For the purpose, you can use a buffer tool that has four sides for convenient and efficient filing.
- Now, use a grit nail buffering file to file away the hardened acrylic coating. You will have to file the acrylic nails to the point where the natural nails may start looking almost acrylic free.
- The next thing to do in how to take off acrylic nails at home no acetone guide is prying up edges of acrylic nails using a cuticle stick.
- Now use a buffer to clear what is left of the acrylic nails
- Afterward, apply moisturizer and cuticle oil to the nails
Remove Acrylic Nails With Dental Floss:
The next method in how to take off acrylic nails at home without acetone guide is using a regular dental floss. But you will need assistance from someone to apply the method.In order to know more about how to get off fake nails at home without acetone, please refer to the steps mentioned hereunder:
- The first step in how to take acrylic nails off yourself without acetone is prying up the entire bottom edges of acrylic nails one by one with the help of a cuticle stick.
- The next in how to take off acrylic nails at home without acetone is asking your partner to sit in front of you while holding a piece of dental floss. She will have to slide the dental floss underneath the acrylic nails very carefully one by one.
- Make sure to slide the dental floss along the entire length of the nail and move the floss back and forth.
- The last step in how to take off acrylic nails at home without acetone is cleaning your nails with a buffer and applying cuticle oil to sooth the real nails.