Acrylic nail Designs 2015 are very much famous these days. Whether it’s a wedding party or a simple social gathering, ladies just love wearing acrylic nails. However, if you are going to remove acrylic nails properly and safely and you want to take care of your nails, then you will have to take some necessary steps to remove them properly by knowing how to remove acrylic nails quickly.
Steps on How to remove acrylic nails quickly at home
Today, we are guiding you to doing this process at home by yourself.
- Firstly, we need some important things including acetone, hot water, cotton and a bowel.
- Now, trim your nails to the shortest possible length because it will reduce time required for acrylic nail removal.
- Put the acetone in bowl, dip the cotton balls in acetone, remove your nail paint, base coat and top coat from your acrylic nails. Secondly, you can fill the bowl with acetone and keep your finger nails dipped inside the bowl to the base of nails till the whole of acetone is dissolved.
- Thirdly, you can dip your nails in the solution and gently peel the acrylic nails off with some cuticle sticks.
- If your are feeling that they are not getting peeled off and are still harder then keep your hands in solution for 5 more minutes.
- After peeling off the whole off acrylic on your nails, buff off any residual amount and apply the moisturizer on your nails and fingers because acetone can react to dry up your skin very fast.
This is how to remove acrylic nails quickly at your home by yourself.