First of all, I would suggest you buying an acrylic nail supplies kit that houses every item and accessory to do your acrylic nails at home. If you love modern acrylic nail designs and love wearing them again and again, getting acrylic nails from a salon is not recommended as acrylic nails cost almost $25-60 per application. This is where you can make it big if you know how to do acrylic nails at home.
If you want to buy acrylic nail supplies separately so that you could purchase the best and most suitable items and accessories, you should take care of all of them. Basic acrylic nail kits are good to go if you are a beginner.
Basic acrylic nail supplies list
We are going to list down the professional acrylic nail supplies here with the functions they are intended to serve. Please, check them out!
- Acrylic Nail Clippers are quite important. You might be ignoring them as you already have a common nail clipper but it doesn’t work great on acrylic nails. So, rest assured to buy a quality nail clipper especially manufactured to clip acrylic nails.
- Acrylic Nail File or Buffer is used to buff off any extra nail tips to bring them into the acrylic nail shape required.
- Acrylic Powder and Liquid both are used to fix the acrylic nails with the natural nails by creating a layer between them. Their mixture performs great by joining both nails together.
- Mixing bowl is required so that you could mix the above mentioned powder and liquid together. You can do it in some other bowl at home but a special mixing bowl is a good thing to go with safety.
- Acrylic Tips are the main items to shape up intended acrylic nail designs. When you buy these tips, you shall find them in different types and sizes. Mostly, they have larger sizes that can be clipped to the length desired by you.
- Acrylic Brush shall be put to use to apply the mixture from the mixing bowl t the nails. It should be of high quality so that their hairs don’t split or loosen.
- Nail Tip Glue to stick the tips to the natural nails.
- Cushion nail file to create a surface out of the natural nails while getting them ready
- Paper towels to clean the nails to remove off any moisture or dust
- Acetone nail polish remover when you want to take off acrylic nails
- Non-acetone nail polish to apply on the fake nails
- Cuticle stick or orange stick to get the cuticles ready for the nail application
- Cuticle oil to moisture the cuticles and save them from acrylics
Above mentioned are the basic acrylic nail supplies. Before you buy acrylic nail supplies kit, make sure all of these items are included.